2014 Photography Tour Options
Afternoon Wildlife Capture Cruises ---------- Sunset / Landscape Capture Cruises ---------- One-on-One Tutorials with Paul
Paul will take you on a memorable Yellow Water experience - The ultimate way to see Australia’s most famous wetland. Whether you have professional gear, or just a camera phone - you will take away photographic tips from one of Australia’s best. The Yellow Water Experience with Paul is more than just getting a photo - It’s an opportunity to experience and enjoy, whilst getting up close and personal with the large and small, and savouring the ‘real Territory’, with someone who lives and breathes it.
Location: Cooinda Lodge, Yellow Water Billabong
- 1.5 hour Wildlife photography safari on Yellow Water Billabong - $150 per person, max 7 people.
- 2 hour Sunset / Sunrise photography safari on Yellow Water Billabong - $200 per person, max 7 people.
- Package Options: Book both cruises consecutively for $300 ($50 discount)
- 1.5 hour one-on-one beginner workshops. Can be conducted at any time on the days listed below between cruise times - $250 per person.
- Package Options: 1.5 hour one-on-one PLUS 2 hour photography cruise - $400 per person ($50 discount)
- Contact Us for group booking prices
- Small group tour (max 7 people)
- 12 metre boat with full walk around capability, and front platform to facilitate “up close and personal” wildlife photography
- Departure times adjusted to “best light”
- Electric motor to facilitate silent running
- Everyone gets to take their own shot under the tuition of a professional photographer
- Commentary on what the Territory’s Leading photographer is thinking and seeing from a practical sense, in a live shoot situation
** Due to seasonal changes, tour times have been adjusted. If you are looking for times outside of these - please contact us.
|Dates Running||Sunrise Cruise Departs 6.45am|
Sept 12th to Sept 16th