PREMIUM COLLECTORS PORTFOLIO
This is art. It is about the final piece appealing to you and not so much what is real and not real.
The traditional way of doing limited editions is to do a new number range for each size and finish which means the image could be printed 200 times regardless of the fact your edition says 1 of 10. Holding edition number one and selling later at a higher price is a method of artificially inflating the price. Paul’s rules are about integrity and the promise when you purchase one of his limited editions, it is truly limited. Paul’s limited edition art is driven by market demand and with a long term commitment in place. So he has created Paul’s rules...
- Similar images from the same time are not used.
- Images must be a particular point in time, and not repeatable.
- Images are shot on average between 1000 to 2000 feet, but absolutely over 500 feet (above drone operating heights).
- Images are for Limited numbers of prints and books only.
- 10 prints released of each image in fixed sizes.
- Numbers 8 and 9 are reserved for a future exhibition.
- Number 10 will ONLY be sold once the first nine have been sold.
- First 7, the prices are fixed.
- Prices are not negotiable.
- Deposits can secure a number, with size and finish to be confirmed later.
Please contact us if you have any queries.